Value Added Tax (VAT) is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business - so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay.
With the ever-widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the increasing demands of HMRC, it can be time consuming for you to keep up to date with all the current rules and regulations. A professional eye can help ensure you do not fall foul of the regulations, make sure you are doing what you need to do, when you need to do it and that you do not pay more than you need to.
Our efficient, cost-effective VAT service includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes
VAT services are offered separately or in conjunction with bookkeeping or accounts services.